Update: As of iOS update 13, you can download videos to your iOS device (iPhone / iPad) with the Safari browser. You cannot download your videos to your iOS device with other browsers, though. You must use Safari to download videos on iOS devices.
If you are not able to update to iOS 13, follow the directions below.
One of the easiest ways to post to social media (including Instagram) is to get your Wavve video from your Mac Desktop or Laptop to your iPhone using Airdrop.
- From the My Videos page, download the video you want to share to Instagram from your Mac.
- Play the video file using Quicktime.
- Click the "Airdrop" icon and save the video to your Airdrop account in the Cloud:
4. Access the file via Airdrop on your iPhone:
5. Post to your favorite social media account.
If you need additional assistance, create a support case and we will be in touch!